This product in now longer available.
Recommended Alternative - EinScan SE 3D Scanner
With just two clicks, the MakerBot Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanner’s easy to use, yet sophisticated software creates clean, watertight 3D models that are ready to 3D print. We’ve optimized the whole process to work seamlessly with MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printers, but you get standard design files to use on the 3D printer of your choice. You don’t need any design or 3D modeling skills to get started, and it all happens in just minutes.
Behind the two-click simplicity is a powerful and complex reconstruction process. MakerWare for Digitizer contains an algorithm that connects hundreds of thousands of points into a seamless digital mesh in just seconds. There’s no patching, stitching, or repairing required, so you can skip straight to your creative process. We’ve worked hard to create software that saves you time.
- Scan volume: Up to 20.3 (diameter) x 20.3 cm (H)
- Dimensional accuracy: ± 2.0 mm
- Detail resolution: 0.5 mm
- Scan speed: Approx. 12 minutes
- Steps per rotation: 800 per rotation
- Maximum weight on turntable: 3 kg
- Included Software: MakerWare for Digitizer
- Exported File Types: STL, Thing
- Operating Systems: Windows (7+), Mac OSX (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+)
- Lasers: Two eye-safe Class 1 laser line generators
- Connectivity: USB connection
- Product Dimensions: 47.5 (L) x 20.3 (H) x 41.1 cm