As an educational drone developed by DJI Education, RoboMaster TT is committed to lowering the threshold for robot and AI learning, and cultivating students' curiosity and self-confidence during their first contact with science and technology education. To meet this goal, RoboMaster TT embraces open source and has been upgraded on the basis of Tello EDU to facilitate multi-drone control and AI applications through excellent software and hardware scalability.
Open source, customizable gameplay
The built-in ESP32 chip provides the Arduino and Micro Python open source programming environments, and supports the Arduino, Micro Python, graphical programming, and multiple offline programming methods. It creates an open-source flying hardware platform for students and teachers that makes it convenient for students to learn embedded programming and develop various applications of aerial robots.
More innovations displayed on the screen
RoboMaster TT has an 8×8 red-and-blue LED dot-matrix screen. You can use the graphical programming, Python, Arduino and other programming methods to display various simple patterns, simple animations, or scrolling characters on the dot-matrix screen. On this basis, the dot-matrix screen provides more possibilities for man-drone interaction.
Distance measurement, obstacle avoidance, and intelligent awareness
RoboMaster TT is integrated with a single-point ToF sensor, with the maximum measurement distance of 1.2 meters. The drone is suitable for a range of applications in various teaching scenarios, and can implement environmental perception and intelligent obstacle avoidance.
Explore more possibilities
It provides the 2×7-pin 2.54-mm in-line package interface, supports the I2C, SPI, UART, and GPIO programming protocols, and provides the 5-V/3.3-V power supply. With this board, you can easily add and debug new sensors for more creative ideas.
Born for the Future More Creative and Intelligent
RoboMaster TT's highly integrated open source extension kit can be used together with its open camera video stream data to implement more diversified AI applications. In addition, by using the new RoboMaster SDK, cutting-edge AI technologies such as machine vision and deep learning can be used in the classrooms of primary and secondary schools.
Supports External Third-Party Sensors
RoboMaster TT comes with a sensor adapter, which supplies power for third-party sensors. The official DJI SDK is also available to all users in order to support multiple programmable sensor interfaces, such as I2C, SPI, UART, and GPIO.
RoboMaster SDK Based on Python 3.0
With the Python 3.0 RoboMaster SDK, you can easily learn the Python language and program to control drones. You can also use the SDK to create your own applications, implement the interaction between RoboMaster TT and RoboMaster EP, develop your own AI algorithms, and give full play to your creativity.
Supported AI Applications
By adding different third-party sensors to RoboMaster TT, you can customize a variety of creative gameplay.
- Environmental perception: Use the infrared ranging technology and obstacle information data to perceive the environment and draw indoor maps. You can learn about the indoor robot navigation technology and automatic obstacle avoidance.
- Facial recognition and auto-follow: Obtain the video stream for facial recognition and tracking. You can learn cutting-edge AI technologies, such as machine vision, deep learning, and convolutional neural network.
- Gesture recognition: Use gesture recognition sensors and program the drone to obtain gesture information and control actions of the drone. You can learn how the sensor data is read (where separate sensors are required), and implement man-drone interaction.
- Palm control: Based on the obtained knuckle movement posture information, develop a program to establish a connection between palm postures and flight actions, and implement palm control (where separate sensors are required). You can understand and learn about microelectronics technology and sensor characteristics.
Perfect Combination of Technology and Art Easily Set up Multi-Drone Formation
RoboMaster TT supports the Station mode. Therefore, multiple RoboMaster TT devices can be connected to the same Wi-Fi router, receive programming code instructions, and provide feedback, implementing status synchronization and control of multiple drones. You can use the drone for various purposes during teaching, competition, or performance.
- 1x Tello Talent Drone
- 1x Set of Tello Talent Propeller Guards
- 2x Pairs of Tello Talent Propellers
- 1x Dot-Matrix Display & Distance Sensing Module
- 1x Open-Source Controller
- 1x Extension Board
- 4x Mission Pad
- 1x Flight Battery
- 1x Micro USB Cable