The world of engineering is calling. And you can make your kids listen with the Hydraulic Robotic Arm.
Constructed from sturdy, die-cut plywood with an MDF base, this do-ityourself 3D model takes about an hour to assemble and makes it fun to learn about robotics, levers, fluid dynamics and engineering principles.
When assembled, it rotates 90 degrees, stands 34 cm high and has arms that stretch 41 cm.
The best part? The Hydraulic Robotic Arm can pick up and move small objects, which will keep your budding engineer mesmerized for hours.
- The Idea : Learn fundamentals of engineering and how to power a machine using fluid dynamics.
- The Brains : It employs your frontal lobe for planning and fine motor skills for the construction.
- The Ah-Ha : After assembly, you can pick up and move small objects!!!
- Brain Category : Visual Perception
- Recomended Age : 8+
- Number of Players : 1+
- Includes: All pieces necessary to build the robotic arm, You’ll just need a ruler and scissors to complete the project!