YoloBox Pro is a video switcher, encoder/streamer, monitor, recorder and audio mixer all in one. With built-in restreaming service, native support integrates directly with YouTube/Facebook/Twitch, adding graphic overlays (logos, lower-thirds, picture in picture, scoreboard, rolling captions) and featuring comments to the stream, Side-By-Side, Split-View and much more.
- Encoder, switcher, recorder, monitor, in one
- Live switch up to 8 video sources
- No computer/desk workstation required
- Great ease to operate, touchscreen control
- Super portable, fit into your pocket
- Support 4G LTE & built-in battery - Live On the Go
YoloBox Pro brings the professional features and processing power required for the most demanding live broadcasts.
The YoloBox Pro provides you with a large touchscreen interface for easy streaming and control.
The device works as a switcher, with a variety of picture-in-picture templates as well as graphic layers. It has a built-in encoder that allows for live streaming, and it can record to optional SD cards.
- You can brand your live stream by adding logos/watermarks/rolling captions
- Customized PiP options, including Interview mode, allow you to bring a unique look and feel to your stream
- Engage with your audience in real time via feature comment overlays
- The customizable scoreboard feature displays a real-time-controlled scoreboard for professional looking results
- Built-in lower-thirds templates can be edited or you can add your own
You can connect to the internet using the integrated RJ45 (Ethernet) port, Wi-Fi, and via cell service using an optional SIM card.
YoloBox Pro will first push your feed to the YoloLIV platform, from where it automatically forwards your feed to a maximum of 3 destinations simultaneously.
Major streaming platforms such as Facebook live, YouTube, and Twitch are directly integrated, you can simply login your social account and stream.
SD Card Input
Roll in pre-recorded videos for intro, countdown, B-rolls, or special segments from an SD media card.
You can load a PDF as a local source to your YoloBox
The internal battery can power your YoloBox for approximately 3 hours. The YoloBox charges via the USB connection, which is used for power only.
3 Simple Steps
YoloBox helps you start live broadcasting events with unprecedented scale and effectiveness in 3 simple steps. Step, Capture, Stream.
- Connect to the internet via Ethernet/WiFi/4G, sign up your YoloLiv account, then plug your camera into YoloBox, you are way to go.
- YoloBox can acquire video from numerous sources including cameras, GoPro, drone, local library, etc.
- Boost your viewership in cross-channels like Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, or any other RTMP(s) supported websites.
Great Value For Everything It Can Do
YoloBox is the equivalent of ATEM Mini + Computer + Monitor + Restream + Dedicated Desk
Upcoming New Features
The new CPU will allow our team to expand capabilities of YoloBox Pro beyond what the original YoloBox was designed for. Please see features listed below, and stay tuned.
- Chroma Key - Released in v1.0.4 on 08/18/2021
- Edit Fonts & Colours - Released in v1.0.2 on 08/09/2021
- Reuse Projects
- Enhanced Audio Interface
- Monitoring Without Creating A Live Stream
- Multiple SD Card Video Sources
- Bitrate Control & Adjustment
- Various Graphic Templates