Meet Codey Rocky, a robot for STEAM education. It provides a fun learning experience for children of ages 6+. With the combination of easy-to-use robotics hardware and block-based programming software mBlock 5, guarantees that beginners can get started coding within minutes. With just one click you can turn your visual code into Python code and continue learning an advanced and practical language.
Compatible with Makeblock Neuron: Codey Rocky is designed to be compatible with Makeblock Neuron and LEGO® bricks, to let you realize any idea you can come up with. Pogo Pin connectors on both Codey and Rocky allow for extension with Makeblock Neuron blocks.
- Buy Codey Rockey and the Neuron Inventor Kit and save.
- 10+ programmable sensors: With more than 10 programmable electronic modules including sensors, infrared receptor, LED display, sensors, and more, Codey Rocky can be programmed to function in a wide range of fun ways. It can be programmed to design games that improve children’s comprehensive abilities including creativity, art, music and logical thinking.
- Expressive LED display: Code to customize expression, to see time, weather, and other personal messages shown on Codey’s large LED display, and bring your coding companion to life.
- Easy To Start With New mBlock 5: Makeblock’s mBlock 5 programming software is based on MIT’s visual programming language Scratch 3.0 to guarantee that beginners can get started coding within minutes. All you need to do is drag and drop! With just one click you can turn your visual code into Python code and continue learning an advanced and practical language.
- Get to know AI: mBlock 5 software supports AI-functionality including voice and face recognition, and mood sensing. With Codey Rocky, children have the easiest and most fun way of getting familiar with one of the fundamental technologies of the 21st century. Switch to Python with One Click
- Connect to the Internet of Things: Use mBlock 5 to add Internet of Things-functionality to Codey Rocky. Detect the soil humidity, control home appliances, get weather reports, and much more!
Use mBlock 5 with Codey Rocky
Connect your Codey Rocky to mBlock 5 and make it do all kinds of things as programmed. You can have Codey Rocky display LED animations, play instruments, chase lights, and more.
A powerful platform for coding designed for STEAM education
mBlock 5 is designed to integrate block-based and text-based programming. Children can create stories, games, animations as well as program hardware. It was inspired by Scratch and helps nearly 4 million people create projects, learn skills and share their outcomes with others.
mBlock 5 Program
mBlock 5 supports multiple platforms, various devices, and many different cutting edge technologies, such as python, scratch, arduino, AI, Deep Learning and IoT.
- Easy to transition from graphical programming to Python programming
- mBlock 5 supports a variety of hardware components
- Be the first to experience AI and IoT
Download Software: http://www.mblock.cc/mblock-software/
To connect devices to mBlock 5 Web, you need to install the mLink drivers first. Please refer to the link below to learn more about mBlock 5 Web and mLink.
mLink Quick Start Guide & Drivers: http://www.mblock.cc/mblock-software/
mBlock 5 Mobile
The mBlock 5 App comes with a brand new approach to coding education. It has a design that enables children to learn how to code through game-based courses. And by dragging the blocks or writing codes, children are able to create animations, games and make robots do anything they like.
- Game-based courses help unlock the programming skills of children
- Supports Scratch-based graphical programming language
- Get hardware involved to make your ideas visible
Download: Search "mBlock"on the App Store or Play Store
- 1 x Codey
- 1 x Rocky
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Micro USB data Cable
- 8 x Codey Rocky Color Card
- 1 x Name Sticker