Vaquform is a manually operated vacuum forming machine that can produce industrial-grade plastic moldings while being compact enough to fit on a desktop. This machine is the first of its kind to provide a user interface that is similar to what you might find in your smart appliances. There are pre-programmed process controls and user sensors that make it easy to use.
The powerful ceramic heaters allow you to prepare the plastic sheet in a few minutes, while the built-in hybrid vacuum gives high accuracy and mold detail each production cycle. Vaquform can form 0.30mm to 3.00mm plastic sheets (330mm x 250mm) with a maximum draw height of 200mm. This device works for any electrical supply between 100V to 240V AC.
- Built-In Hybrid Vacuum: A patent-pending system that combines high airflow and vacuum, speed and power.
- Easy To Use: The built-in process controls and ergonomic design make forming effortless.
- Automatic Heating: Regulated by sensors, the industrial grade ceramic heaters ensure consistent and safe heating of plastic sheets.
- Precise Controls: Customize the temperature (up to 1°) and vacuum power needed for each pull.
- Demo Plastic Sheets: The Vaquform will come with demo sheets of plastic to help get you started.