Tracer Racer, design and print a pencil holder that will transport a pencil on their tracing car around a trace course without the pencil falling off. The student with the lightest pencil holder that successfully completes the tracer course wins!
- Tracing carTracer electronics kit
- Student workbook
- Base STL file (students build their design upon the base STL file)
- Example concept STL file (to 3D print and assemble an example project)
- Teachers guidebook
Example STEM class lessons include
- Electric motors (how they work etc.)
- Electronic circuits (components & IC's)
- Sensors (light sensors)
- Mathematics (velocity, distance/time etc).
- Physics (basic principles such as gravity, centre of gravity, forces etc).
- Vehicle safety (importance of seatbelts etc).
* Kit excludes batteries