The MeArm Robot microbit Kit is an easy-to-build robot arm kit that's designed to get children (and adults!) learning about technology, engineering and programming. It's been expressly designed to be easy to build and use.
At its heart is the BBC microbit (sold separately), a low cost computer that has been developed to make learning about computing accessible and fun. It can be controlled directly through the on-board joysticks, or you can learn to code by making it move using one of the programming languages supported by the BBC microbit.
The MeArm microbit version has been designed from the ground up to be easy to assemble. Children can build it themselves and we suspect adults may be able to build it unaided too. The only tool you'll need to build it is a hex key, and one is included in the box!
Note: Does not Include BBC micro:bit. The BBC micro:bit can be purchased separately here.
- Easy to build kit suitable for children aged 11 and above
- You can also code in MicroPython
- It comes with a Hex key, the only tool required for the build
- 1x Pack of blue plastic parts for the structure of the arm
- 1x Socket head screws for easy assembling
- 1x Hex key so you dont need your own tools
- 4x Metal gear servos
- 1x Battery box
- 1x PCB for the microbit with on-board Joysticks (Already Assembled)