The all-new MakerBot Replicator+ combines unparalleled performance with superior results and lasting reliability. The Replicator+ prints high-quality concept models faster, easier, and with a 25% bigger build volume than its predecessor. To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours* across multiple facilities.
* This number includes testing of the MakerBot Replicator+, MakerBot Replicator Mini+, Smart Extruder+, and other subsystems
New MakerBot Print Software Streamlines and Optimizes Printing
With MakerBot's powerful workflow tools, the Replicator+ streamlines desktop 3D printing for professionals and educators. MakerBot Print allows you to import native CAD files, like assemblies and parts, remotely manage all connected printers over the Cloud, and optimise prints for speed and quality.
Engineered and Extensively Tested to Print Faster, Easier, and More Reliably with a Bigger Build Volume.
- Approximately 30% faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
- Print up to 29.5 x 19.5 x 17.5 cm - 25% larger than the MakerBot Replicator, for printing a bigger model or more prints at one time
- Extensive printer and subsystem testing of 380,000+ hours across multiple facilities over the course of development ensures reliable, high-quality performance
- For improved reliability and precision the gantry and 2-stage are redesigned with stiffer materials and a sturdier construction
- Better print adhesion and easier removal using the Flex Build Plate with Grip Surface. Prints adhere better to new Grip Surface resulting in reduced warping and curling. No blue tape required.
- Factory-leveled so the printer doesn't need to be leveled out of the box.
- On-board LCD screen supports 8 languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
- Compatible with Tough PLA Filament Bundle. Created so engineers and designers can print durable, high-impact strength prototypes and fixtures
Standardised features for an easy and accessible 3D Printing Experience
- The Swappable MakerBot Smart Extruder+ is designed and tested to provide better performance over a longer period of time
- On-board camera for remote monitoring with 640x480 resolution
- Full-color LCD display for easy interaction and configuration of your printer
- Connect to the MakerBot Replicator+ using Wi-Fi, USB stick, USB cable or Ethernet
Makerbot Replacement Warranty
MakerBot Australia have launched a world first replacement warranty options for Makerbot 3D printers. This enables end users to upgrade the level of cover and support they receive when they purchase a Makerbot printer. All Makerbot printers purchased in Australia come with a 12 months return to base warranty. This covers all repairs, parts and labour cost associated with returning a Makerbot printer to full working condition.
What is the Warranty Replacement System and what changed from before?
The Makerbot Replacement Warranty allows end users to upgrade the level of cover to significantly improve the turnaround time in case a hardware failure by simply contacting our service team to diagnose fault, if the service team cannot fix the fault over the phone, we will ship a replacement machine to the end user, and collect faulty one. This process provides resellers and end user with peace of mind, ensure that Makerbot’s market leading technology and software ecosystem is backed by a world class service model.
Have added confidence that you have invested in leading product, with a support and service structure that has no comparison in the Australian Market. This provides you with peace of mind and allows you to focus on extracting the most out of the Makerbot printer. When you add the Makerbot Replacement Warranty to an ecosystem that already includes lesson plans for educators, webinars, upgradable technology, ease of use, multi device support and advanced software platforms, it creates a complete package that covers all the bases and ensures that end users can concentrate on creating projects that improve outcomes in both an educational and professional environment.
Makerbot in the Classroom
A free guide to schools starting out with 3D printing, particularly helpful with schools that have or are looking at getting Makerbots with the in-depth guide to the Replicators, but with plenty of resources for any school looking at getting started with 3D printers. Download the free guide here.
Discover how to elevate STEAM learning in the classroom with MakerBot Education on Thingiverse Education for Makerbot.