Engage preschoolers in core subjects through Osmo's Little Genius Starter Kit. With 4 fun-filled games, your little one can get a broader understanding of phonics, drawing, and social-emotional cues. Beyond developing creativity and problem-solving skills, the hands-on learning approach enables kids to go on adventures with animated characters and have the time of their lives!
Make learning fun for your preschoolers with Osmo Little Genius Starter Kit. Osmo technology “sees” how kids move real-world tangible pieces in front of the screen and responds with on-screen encouragement, guidance, and giggles. In the end, they’ll spark their imaginations, learn critical skills, and have a blast!
Osmo promises fun-filled & award-winning learning games that interact with actual handheld pieces & an iPad, bringing a preschool child's game pieces & actions to life (no WiFi necessary for game play). We know kids learn by doing that’s why each game centres on a physical activity whether it’s arranging tangrams, zooming number cards around, or even freehand drawing, Osmo sees and reacts to every real-live move.
Learn to communicate, gain a better understanding of the world, and develop fine motor skills and emotional intelligence with the Osmo Little Genius Starter Kit. Your child will be ready for the real world through these 4 hands-on educational games that teach letter construction, drawing, creativity and problem-solving skills.
- For early learners, aged 3-5 years. Games in this set are for our youngest age group. Osmo enables the continuation of learning.
- Teaches how to form leQers and words, develop pre-drawing skills, and hone creativity, emotional intelligence, and problem-solving skills.
- Teaches core subjects; vocabulary, lettrs, emotions/empathy, problem solving, numbers and creative imagination.
- Approved by parents and teachers worldwide, used in over 30,000+ classrooms.
- Parents can track game progress, using child game profiles, on a parent app.
Four new hands-on learning games to engage pre-schoolers
Engage preschoolers in core subjects and spark imaginations. From pre-reading to problem-solving skills, these games will inspire a new generation of active learners.
- Build letters with squishy, colorful Sticks & Rings. Playful practice for pre-readers.
- Learn over 300 words through this playful adventure with Mo the Monster.
- Gain confidence in letter recognition, vocabulary, construction, and phonics.
- Create anything you want using Sticks & Rings and then watch them come alive!
- Develop cognitive, creative, social and emotional skills with our game pieces designed for little hands.
- Foster creativity and pre-drawing skills, through this fun-filled exploration.
- Experiment with clothes and colors to make party outfits. Then watch characters react!
- Foster spatial reasoning, creativity and fine motor skills, plus have a blast dressing characters for a party.
- Discover age-appropriate expressions related to color and emotions.
- Mix and match costumes to find silly solutions to obstacles and navigate adventures.
- Benefit from hands-on play and gain confidence with encouraging guidance from Mo the Monster.
- Use creativity, critical thinking and problem solving skills to find solutions and get instant feedback.
- 38 silicone Sticks & Rings
- 19 Costume Pieces
- Stack-able storage containers
- Silicone play mat
- Compatible with all iPads except generation 1, iPad Pro 11-inch, and iPad Pro 12.9-inch.
The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 9.
- Important: Requires an iPad to play (sold separately)