A classroom set of boards to snap electronics together with Strawbees structures and program servo motors with the BBC micro:bit. Write in MakeCode’s block-based programming platform, upload a program and remove from the computer to run on batteries.
Use the touch functionality of the alligator clips for more interaction. Comes as a bundle of 10 kits. This is an expansion kit and requires the purchase of a School Toolbox or Classroom Experience kits for building with construction pipes and connectors.
- 10x Strawbees connector board
- 10x Strawbees Micro:bit clip
- 10x Servo motor 120 (SM-S2309S)
- 20x Servo motor mount white
- 10x Servo motor arm 2 legs white
- 10x Servo motor arm 1 leg white
- 10x Servo motor arm no legs white
- 30x Screws for servo mounts and arms
- 10x Mini screwdriver blue
- 10x Servo extension cable
- 10x Alligator clip cable red
- 10x Alligator clip cable black