These 1.75mm PLA filaments are great quality, excellent value and are designed to fit into all of the Flashforge 3D Printers. They work equally well in other 3D printers also.
- NEW Formula: Flashforge PLA in now a new formula made from high quality virgin materials ensuring consistent quality and colour. Combining print-ability and low warping characteristics showing precise detail with good bonding characteristics yet allowing clean separation from support structures. These characteristics make this material ideal for small precise detail as well as large prints.
- NEW Solid Colour: The new formula of PLA filaments are solid vivid colours
- NEW Spool Design: The 500 gram spool design now fits the spool holders of the entire range of Flashforge Filament 3D Printers
- Flashforge Adventurer Series
- Flashforge Finder Series
- Flashforge Dreamer Series
- Flashforge Inventor Series
- Flashforge Inventor II Series
- Flashforge Creator Pro Series
- Flashforge Guider II Series
- Flashforge Creator 3
- UP Printers
- Also compatible with a large range of 3rd party 3D printers in the market
- 1x 500g Spool
|Test Method||Unit||PLA PRO Filaments|
|Elongation at Break||GB/T1040-2008||%||22|
|Izod Impact Strength||GB/T1843-2008||KJ/m2||12.2|
- Nozzle Temperature: 190~220?
- Platform Temperature: 20-60?
- Cooling Fan: Power on
- Layer thickness: 0.2-0.3mm
- Printing Speed: 30~90mm/s
- Travel Speed: 60~120mm/s
- Storage Temperature: ?50?
- Support materials: PVA or other soluble materials
- This product is suitable for any desktop-grade 3D printer with a heating platform, which can be adapted to different printing surfaces, such as blue tape, Kapton tape, glass, etc.
- In order to ensure the printing accuracy of the product, it is recommended that the layer thickness setting should not be too high, recommended thickness 0.2-0.3mm.