The Servo:Lite board for the BBC micro:bit is a simple board that allows you to easily connect and control low power servo motors (servo's must be capable of operating at 3.3V) using the BBC micro:bit. It is connected to the micro:bit using five bolts. Connect two servos in standard configuration and it can drive up to 3 servos if the addressable ZIP LEDs arent needed.
- Connect two servos in standard configuration and can drive up to 3 servos if the addressable ZIP LEDs arent needed.
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries that also supply power to the BBC microbit (not supplied).
- On / off switch.
- 5 x RGB addressable ZIP LEDs (NeoPixel compatible). Additional external ZIP LEDs can be connected to the board.
- 1 x Servo:Lite board with battery holder pre-fitted.
- 5 x M3x8 Counter sunk Pozi Steel screws.
- 1 x Perspex spacer.