Sphero Mini packs tons of fun into a tiny, app-enabled robot about the size of a ping pong ball. Drive Mini using different modes with the Sphero Mini app, or just by using your face. Yes, you read that right. Face Drive is a hilarious new feature that uses your facial expressions to drive the ball.
Packed with teeny tiny tech, Sphero Mini has a little gyroscope, accelerometer, and LED lights. Colorful, interchangeable shells are available, so you can easily switch one out to suit your mood. With almost an hour of play time, Sphero Mini is the next big thing.
NEW Sphero Edu Teacher Resource Guide
This guide is a useful tool for both new and existing Australian Educators who are integrating Sphero's bots into classrooms. References to the Australian Curriculum can be identified in a number of ways.
- Pages 22 to 28 of this guide, have examples of Units of Learning and Australian Curriculum references.
- When using the Sphero Edu Desktop App, Educators can identify Sphero-created Australian Curriculum activities, by filtering by Activities > Sphero > Edu Standards > AU-ACTD. (Further instructions here)
- When using the Sphero Edu Mobile App, once you choose an activity you will be able to see AU-ACTD Edu Standard if relevant.
- Educators and Learners can then use the Sphero Edu App activity of their choice.
By using the guide in conjunction with Sphero's Bots and Sphero Edu App, we hope your classroom is enhanced with 21st century skills such as creativity, collaboration, critical-thinking, and communication!
- The colorful LED matrix is fully programmable.
- BOLT to BOLT infrared communication allows for new games and advanced movements.
- Auto-aim your robot thanks to the built-in compass.
- An ambient light sensor allows you to program based on your room’s brightness.
- Long battery life of 2+ hours per charge.
- It’s fun to take for a spin. Simply drive BOLT and play games.
- BOLT is approachable yet advanced with more features, more power, and more fun.
- Durable UV-coated clear plastic shell
Sphero Edu App
Sphero Edu provides a toolset that is unbounded in its potential by weaving hardware, software, and community engagement together. While coding and 21st century skills are necessary, our program also goes beyond code by incorporating robotics and technology with collaborative STEAM activities, nurturing students’ imaginations in ways no other education program can.
Sphero Edu uses app-enabled robots to foster creativity through discovery and play, all while laying the foundation for computer science. Cross-platform apps are approachable for all skill levels, allowing us to reach as many minds as possible.
Program 3 Different Ways
Designed for learner progression, the Sphero Edu App allows you to progeam your robot 3 different ways.
Works with: Chrome, Android, IOS, Kindle, macOS and Windows.
- Sphero Mini Robot
- Micro USB Cord
- 3 Mini Traffic Cones
- 6 Mini Bowling Pins