A piece of material (normally Cast Acrylic) is heated in an oven. It is transferred to the Dome Blowing unit, where it is clamped under a circular ring. Air pressure is applied which blows the material up. The elastic nature of the material forms it into a uniform, hemispherical dome.
Designed for free dome blowing of heated thermoplastic sheet (cast acrylic recommended) using air pressure supplied by one of our vacuum forming machines or from an independent source.Incorporating:
- 304, 225 & 152mm (12, 9 & 6in) clamping rings (dome diameters)
- Integral pneumatic valve for blowing process control
- Durable rubber seal plate with air diffuser
- Fully adjustable toggle clamps
- 10mm(0.375in) max material thickness
Shipping Note: Please note that due to the size of this article standard shipping rates do not apply. Please contact us for a quote. Tel: 1800 634 050 email: firstname.lastname@example.org