The CR Clarke Injection Moulder 25H provides a clear demonstration of injection moulding principles, whilst producing dence and production quality mouldings. Material is loaded into the machine through the hopper at the top of the temperature controlled heating barrel.
In the lower section of the machine the mould is fitted into a vice assembly, and is opened and closed using a over-centre locking mechanism. The vice also incorporates a stripper plate, so that if the mould incorporates suitable ejector pins then the product will be released after moulding. Adjustments in the vice assembly allow for different sizes of mould.
Polyethylene, polystyrene and polypropylene are typical materials that can be used on the Injection Moulder 25H. The heated barrel can be operated at temperatures up to 200 degrees Celsius, allowing other materials to also be processed.
- Voltage: 230 or 115V, 50-60Hz
- Max Current: 2 Amps (230V), 4 Amps (115V)
- Mould Diameter: 75mm
- Maximum Mould Thickness: 95 mm
- Maximum Moulding Weight: 20g
- Typical Cycle Time: 45 sec
- Typical Number of Cycles per Hour: 40
- Dimensions: 483 x 300 x 694 mm
- Weight: 29kg