Designed for rigorous use offering exceptional length. Will handle most common thermoplastics, model 1000 has two heating wires being able to bend sheet up to 8mm thick and 1000mm wide.
Operates on the hot wire principal, producing a precise line of heat that gives a sharp bend. Two power option with spring loaded work clamping and a quickly adjusted air gap. Will handle most common thermoplastics, model 1000 has two heating wires being able to bend sheet up to 8mm thick and 1000mm wide.
- 1000mm (40in) working length
- 1000S: Twin Wires for fast heating of materials up to 6mm in thickness
- Adjustable wire height up to 8mm for folding a greater range of materials
- Adjustable work stop calibrated in metric & imperial units
- double wires capacity for different bend radii
- Clamp beam to prevent bowing during heating cycle
- Contact blades available for folding thin sheet