The CR Clarke Vacuum Former 725FLB has been developed for high performance, ease of use and low maintenance. All machines are fitted with a -0.83 bar vacuum pump, which also provides a blow release to assist in the removal of the forming. Ceramic heater systems are used for fast and even heating. Heater hoods and platens run on chrome plated slide bars with nylon bushes for smooth operation. Machines are fitted with a safety interlock to prevent damage to the heaters when using a tall mould. The one-piece moulded silicone top seal is heat resistant for long service, while the platen seal simply lifts out for ease of maintenance.
The 725 will produce professional, quality and high definition vacuum formings on a small/medium scale as required by model makers, development engineers and students quickly, efficiently and consistently. The machine embodies design features, manufacturing techniques and proprietary component specifications unique to our equipment.
- Designed for educational use.
- Safe to use.
- Easy to use.
- Tested in classrooms around the world.
- Maximises opportunities for direct student use.
- Maximises the process of learning through making.
- 228 x 432mm (9 x 17in) forming aperture
- 6mm (0.25in) max material thickness
- 140mm (5.5in) max mould height
- Digital timer with alarm
- 4 zone, Ceramic Heater system with heater mode display
- Heat resistant moulded RTV silicone seals
- Blow release
- Mechanical interlock prevents moulds damaging heaters
Shipping Note: Please note that due to the size of this article standard shipping rates do not apply. Please contact us for a quote. Tel: 1800 634 050 email: firstname.lastname@example.org