The Maqueen Plus V2 is the latest version of the STEAM educational robot Maqueen Plus. Optimized with more expansion ports, a larger capacity power supply, and larger body, it is fully compatible with more peripheral components like the HuskyLens AI camera, Maqueen Mechanic Kits, which makes it an accessible STEAM robot teaching tool for primary and secondary students. Maqueen Plus V2 is not only suitable for classroom teaching, but also can be used for after-school extended exercises.
Besides all the functions of Maqueen Lite, it offers a richer and stronger performance with more flexible functions. Whether you have ever used Maqueen Series products or not, you’ll find it very easy to get started.
- No complex assembly, get started in minutes.
- More IO expansion ports: 3.3V IOx7, 5V IOx3, I2Cx3.
- 5 line-tracking sensors, reliable and flexible.
- Larger body, more flexible expansion methods.
- Two versions to choose from: AA battery and 18650 battery AA battery version supports 1.2V Ni MH battery or 1.5V alkaline battery, while 18650 battery version supports 3.7V 18650 battery.
- Works well with HuskyLens AI camera.
- Rich peripherals: IR receiver, LED car lights, RGB ambient lights, buzzer, ultrasonic sensor, etc.
- Frosted acrylic protective plate on the bottom.
- Storage box with a deeper base to provide enough room for the assembled Maqueen Plus car.
What’s NEW in Maqueen Plus V2?
- Two versions to choose from: 4x AA battery or 1x 18650 battery.
- New plastic box with a deeper base, enough room for the assembled car.
- Frosted acrylic protective plate at the bottom for more durability.
- The number of Line-tracking sensors has changed from 6 to 5 for more convenient programming and optimized line-tracking codes.
- Changed the ultrasonic sensor to the SR04 for easier installation.
- Added 4 RGB ambient lights to the base.
- The RGB car lights have been changed to LEDs.
- Removed the magnetic encoder.