Einstar is an affordable handheld 3D scanner from Shining3D, a well known name in the 3D scanner scene who has focused on research, development, manufacturing and application of high-precision 3D digital products for over 18 years, and with the creation of the Einstar high quality 3D data is now available to everyone.
Variety of Applications
Einstar supports multiple data format outputs and is compatible with 3D printers & 3D design software.
High Quality Data
Easily collect high density point cloud data faster with point distance up to 0.1mm.
High Colour Rendering
With its built-in RGB colour camera, enjoy 3D data with authentic colours.
Detail Orientated Enhanced Technology
Built-in detail enhancement technology optimizes the point cloud for complete data acquisition.
Streamlined User Experience
Enjoy smooth and fast 3D scans with scanning speeds of up to 14 FPS.
- Smart tracking performance
- Automatic alignment
- Intelligent algorithm
Stable Outdoor Scanning
Einstar can capture clear scan data and generate stable outputs outdoors due to its 3 Infrared VCSEL Projectors, 2 Stereo Depth Cameras and 1 RGB Camera. This provides a flexible working distance for small and large objects.
Easy to Use
- Ergonomic design
- Only one USB cable needed for data transmission and power
- Clear and elegant workflow for scanning and post processing
- Plug and play
Easily Scan Hair & Eyes Comfortably & Safely
- No projector light during scanning process
- Comfortable and safe for eyes
- Turning on "Hair Mode" to get sufficient hair data for human scan and improve the whole data completeness.