These 1.75mm ABS Pro filaments are great quality, excellent value and are designed to fit into almost all of the Flashforge 3D Printers. They work equally well in other 3D printers too!
- What is ABS Filament? Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) filament is the second widely used 3d printer filament. Different from PLA filament, ABS filament requires a higher printing temperature of build platform, and is more likely to be warped during cooling and send out hazardous fumes. Make sure your 3d printer has a heated bed and an enclosed chamber when build ABS 3d prints.
Formula: Flashforge's self-developed ABS 3D printing material is produced with optimal pure materials to greatly minimise warping, curing and bubble issues during the production. It is durable, and an all-round great choice for products that demand strength.
- Solid Colour: The new formula of ABS filaments are solid vivid colours.
- Spool Design: The 1kg spool design fits the spool holders of almost the entire range of Flashforge 3D Printers apart from the Adventurer 3 series.
- 1x 1kg Spool
- This product is suitable for any desktop-grade 3D printer with a heating platform, which can be adapted to different printing surfaces, such as blue tape, Kapton tape, glass, etc.
- In order to ensure the printing accuracy of the product, it is recommended that the layer thickness setting should not be too high, recommended thickness is 0.2-0.3mm.