These 1.75mm ABS filaments are great quality, excellent value and are designed to fit into all of the Flashforge 3D Printers. They work equally well in other 3D printers also.
- What is ABS Filament? Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) filament is the second widely used 3d printer filament. Different from PLA filament, ABS filament requires a higher printing temperature of build platform, and is more likely to be warped during cooling and send out hazardous fumes. Make sure your 3d printer has a heated bed and an enclosed chamber when build ABS 3d prints.
- Formula: Flashforge's self-developed ABS 3d printing material is produced with optimal pure materials to greatly minimal warping, curing and bubble issues during the production. It is durable, and all-round for products that demands strength.
- Solid Colour: The new formula of ABS filaments are solid vivid colours
- Spool Design: The 500 gram spool design now fits the spool holders of the entire range of Flashforge Filament 3D Printers
- 1x 500g Spool
- This product is suitable for any desktop-grade 3D printer with a heating platform, which can be adapted to different printing surfaces, such as blue tape, Kapton tape, glass, etc.
- In order to ensure the printing accuracy of the product, it is recommended that the layer thickness setting should not be too high, recommended thickness 0.2-0.3mm.