These 1.75mm PLA Pro filaments are great quality, excellent value and are designed to fit into the Flashforge Creator 4 3D Printer. They work equally well in other 3D printers too!
- What is PLA Pro Filament? Polylactic Acid (PLA) filament is the most used 3d printer filament, especially with beginners. It is derived from crops such as corn and sugarcane making it an organic filament which is environmentally friendly and can be biodegradable under specific conditions. Due to its pleasant odour during prints and its ease of use, PLA is very popular with people just starting their 3D printing journey as well as people mass producing models or prototyping.
- NEW Formula: Flashforge PLA in now a new formula made from high quality virgin materials ensuring consistent quality and colour. Combining print-ability and low warping characteristics showing precise detail with good bonding characteristics yet allowing clean separation from support structures. These characteristics make this material ideal for small precise detail as well as large prints.
- Solid Colour: The new formula of PLA filaments are solid vivid colours.
- 1x 2.5kg Spool
- This product is suitable for any desktop-grade 3D printer with a heating platform, which can be adapted to different printing surfaces, such as blue tape, Kapton tape, glass, etc.
- In order to ensure the printing accuracy of the product, it is recommended that the layer thickness setting should not be too high, recommended thickness 0.2-0.3mm.