The Grove Inventor Kit for Micro:bit brings endless possibilities to your micro:bit. The core board in this kit is the Grove shield for micro:bit v2.0, with which you can use plenty of Grove modules including sensors, display, actuator to interact with micro:bit. If you never used and have no idea what grove is, here is the introduction of Grove. All you need to know is that with Grove, there is no need of soldering or jump wires any more. Your prototyping will be easier and much more convenient.
The output voltage of micro:bit is around 3.0V, use microbit or AA battery to power the circuit may cause malfunction of Grove modules which requires high input voltage and drive current(e.g Grove - Ultrasonic Ranger). In order to make these kind of Grove function well, please use the micro-USB port on Grove shield for microbit to power the circuit.
Grove Inventor Kit Features
- Cool extension shield with rich and convenient peripherals;
- 8 well selected Grove modules for working with micro:bit;
- 12 awesome projects to let you get started quickly;
- Well documented instruction.
Grove Inventor Kit Contents
- 1x Grove Shield for micro:bit v2
- 1x Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor(P)
- 1x Grove - Speaker
- 1x Grove - Ultrasonic Ranger
- 1x Grove - Light Sensor v1.2
- 1x Grove - WS2812 Waterproof LED Strip - 30 LEDs 1 meter
- 1x Grove - Gesture
- 1x Grove - 4-Digit Display
- 1x Grove - Red LED
- 1x Micro USB Cable - 48cm
- 1x 12 Projects Manual
- 10x Alligator Cable
- 7x Grove Cable