Unlock a new world of possibilities for your amplifier case designs with the Kitronik Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier Kit! Stream music from a phone, tablet or computer directly with wireless connectivity.
This kit comes with 2x 4 Ohm 3W speakers, which are ready-made with flying leads that plug straight into the board via a convenient JST connector. Plus, the durable speaker housings measure 67 x 67mm and come with mounting holes on each of its 4 corners. The amplifier board also sports 4x 3.3mm mounting holes for secure mounting into custom-made enclosures.
The onboard amplifier gives great sound quality with a light, heat-free design - perfect for custom casings. Easily manage your device with an on/off switch and stay informed with LED and audio feedback.
- Audio amplifier with Bluetooth link.
- Play music from a phone, tablet or computer wirelessly.
- A simple user interface, via a single on/off switch.
- Auto-reconnects or enters pairing mode on power-up.
- LED and sounds indicate status information such as paring status.
- Can be powered from a 1A micro USB supply or LiPo battery.
- Includes automatic LiPo charging.
How to Pair
When it's powered for the first time, the board will enter pairing mode so nearby compatible devices can find it (it'll show up as R001). Afterwards, it'll attempt to reconnect to the device it was previously paired with and will search for new connections if unable. To remove the pairing link between the amp kit and a source device like a phone, you'll need to do it on the device.
How to Power the Kit
The kit can be powered in multiple ways; USB power supply (with USB-C cable), LiPo battery (with JST connector), or via a computer USB-C 5V input. Plus, it has a charging circuit for LiPo batteries, great for a range of capacities, such as 1000mAh - and it automatically switches between PSU and battery when a battery is plugged in. The board is designed solely for 3.2V - 5V input, and has a low voltage alert to protect the connected LiPo battery from running too low. Current draw values are 40mA when powered on but not playing music, and 410mA when playing at max volume.
- 1x Kitronik Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier Module Board
- 2x 4 Ohm 3W Speakers with flying leads that terminate in JST connectors