The Fizzbit, designed by The Crafty Robot, is a way to bring movement and excitement to mini-figures of your own invention. It is a small module containing a vibration motor, super capacitor and USB plug, which can plug directly into a computer or USB power supply (no batteries required). You slot your Fizzbit into a mini-figure (made from paper or 3D printed), turning it into a Fizzbot.
How to make your mini-figures move with fizzbit
- Create your 3D printed or paper robot.
- Plug the Fizzbit module directly into a computer or USB power supply.
- Your Fizzbot can now battle, race and dance around!
- The kit charges in approximately 20 seconds.
- Fizzbots can battle, race and dance around.
- Pre-built kit, no soldering required.
- 1x Pre-built Fizzbit Module