It features on-board sound, 4 x directional buttons, 2 fire buttons, haptic feedback, and breakout points so shoulder buttons or I2C devices can be added. All of these features are fully programmable. We have also included breakout points to allow for the use of larger LED screens.
All of microbits features are still available when plugged in to the :GAME ZIP 64, so your games can still make use of the LED matrix, accelerometer etc.
Power is provided via the built in 3 x AA battery cages which have been ergonomically placed to act as hand grips which makes the :GAME ZIP 64 comfortable to hold and play.
- All in one hand-held gaming solution for the BBC micro:bit.
- 64 individually addressable ZIP LED display screen.
- Fully programmable on-board sound, directional buttons, fire buttons, and haptic feedback.
- Breakout pads for adding shoulder buttons or I2C devices.
- Breakout pads for driving larger LED screens.
- Ergonomic design for comfortable game-play.
- Use MI:pro protector cases to create a handy game cartridge.
- It can also be coded to be a controller for your buggy or robotics projects.
- 1x :GAME ZIP 64