The Kitronik Inventor's Kit - Python version for the BBC micro:bit is a great way to get started with programming and hardware interaction with the BBC micro:bit. This Inventor's Kit contains everything you need to complete 10 experiments including using LEDs, motors, photoresistors and capacitors. To get you off to a flying start, we have included an easy to follow tutorial book which guides you through everything you will need to know about programming the BBC micro:bit. You don't need any experience with programming as the tutorial book will guide you every step of the way. You'll be programming and creating circuits in no time!
Kitronik Inventors Kit - Python Version Features
- No soldering required - build your first circuit in minutes!
- Make 10 experiments included in the provided step-by-step tutorial book.
- All parts are included to conduct the 10 experiments (listed below).
- Breaks out 21 accessible pins from the BBC micro:bit using the Edge Connector Board for the BBC micro:bit (included).
- Small Prototype Breadboard included for fast prototyping.
Kitronik Inventors Kit - Python Version Includes
- 1x Mounting Plate
- 1x Potentiometer - Vertical Type (finger adjust) 100K
- 1x Finger Adjust Spindle
- 1x Sticky Fixer for Battery Pack
- 1x Small Prototype Breadboard
- 1x Terminal Connector
- 4x Push Switch
- 1x Motor
- 1x Transistor
- 2x Red 5mm LED
- 2x Orange 5mm LED
- 2x Yellow 5mm LED
- 2x Green 5mm LED
- 1x RGB 5mm LED
- 1x Fan Blade
- 5x 2.2KΩ Resistor
- 5x 10KΩ Resistor
- 5x 47Ω Resistor
- 1x Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit
- 10x Male to Male Jumper Wires
- 10x Male to Female Jumper Wires
- 1x 470uF Electrolytic Capacitor
- 1x Piezo Element Buzzer
- 2x Pan Head M3 Machine Screw
- 1x Phototransistor
- 1x BBC micro:bit or BBC micro:bit V2
- 1x Phillips Screwdriver
- 1x Terminal Block Screwdriver
- 1x Micro USB Cable