The Kitronik Inventor's Kit - Python version for the BBC micro:bit is a great way to get started with programming and hardware interaction with the BBC micro:bit. This Inventor's Kit contains everything you need to complete 10 experiments including using LEDs, motors, photoresistors and capacitors. To get you off to a flying start, we have included an easy to follow tutorial book which guides you through everything you will need to know about programming the BBC micro:bit. You don't need any experience with programming as the tutorial book will guide you every step of the way. You'll be programming and creating circuits in no time!
- No soldering required - build your first circuit in minutes!
- Make 10 experiments included in the provided step-by-step tutorial book.
- All parts are included to conduct the 10 experiments (listed below).
- Breaks out 21 accessible pins from the BBC micro:bit using the Edge Connector Board for the BBC micro:bit (included).
- Small Prototype Breadboard included for fast prototyping.
- 1x Mounting Plate
- 1x Potentiometer - Vertical Type (finger adjust) 100K
- 1x Finger Adjust Spindle
- 1x Sticky Fixer for Battery Pack
- 1x Small Prototype Breadboard
- 1x Terminal Connector
- 4x Push Switch
- 1x Motor
- 1x Transistor
- 2x Red 5mm LED
- 2x Orange 5mm LED
- 2x Yellow 5mm LED
- 2x Green 5mm LED
- 1x RGB 5mm LED
- 1x Fan Blade
- 5x 2.2KΩ Resistor
- 5x 10KΩ Resistor
- 5x 47Ω Resistor
- 1x Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit
- 10x Male to Male Jumper Wires
- 10x Male to Female Jumper Wires
- 1x 470uF Electrolytic Capacitor
- 1x Piezo Element Buzzer
- 2x Pan Head M3 Machine Screw
- 1x Phototransistor
- 1x BBC micro:bit or BBC micro:bit V2
- 1x Phillips Screwdriver
- 1x Terminal Block Screwdriver
- 1x Micro USB Cable