This add-on pack for the Kitronik Inventor's Kit for the BBC microbit provides the perfect way to learn about the wonderful world of ZIP LEDs. These LEDs are simple to control and can be used to produce a whole range of fantastic colours.
Most consumer electronics heavily rely on LEDs, as LEDs are a great way of providing instant visual feedback for the user. With this add-on pack you will learn how to write code to take control of ZIP LEDs and also learn how to make ZIP LEDs respond to input from components such as potentiometers and sensors. There are ten experiments, 9 in the booklet and one online, that will help you develop the skills needed to add visual feedback to your projects.
- Learn how control ZIP LED colours
- Learn how move a light through any number of ZIP LEDs
- Learn how to control ZIP LEDs independently
- Learn how to make ZIP LEDs respond to input from electronic components and sensors
- 2x ZIP Stick - 5 LEDs each
- 1x ZIP Ring - 12 LEDs
- 1x 3 AA battery pack
- 1x Tutorial booklet