This Prototyping System for the BBC micro:bit is a great way to start making circuits and making experiments without the need to solder.
This prototyping system uses the Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit that gives full access to the pins on the bottom of the BBC micro:bit. The BBC micro:bit pins are broken out to a row of pin headers, the SCL and SDA pins are separated at the edge of the board providing easy identification. The PCB includes a prototyping area with 3V, 0V and unconnected rows that can be soldered to.
Kitronik Prototyping System Features
- No soldering is required.
- Breaks out 21 pins from the BBC micro:bit using the Pre-built Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit.
- Small Prototype Breadboard included so you can use additional components.
- Run your own custom code from your BBC micro:bit to interact with external components.
Kitronik Prototyping System Includes
- 4x Pan Head M3 Machine Screws.
- 1x Small Prototype Breadboard.
- 10x Jumper Wires Male to Male.
- 10x Jumper Wires Male to Female.
- 1x Perspex Mounting Plate.
- 1x Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit - Pre-built.
- 4x Self-adhesive Rubber Feet.