The Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor detects motion from humans within 3 meters. If moves are detected within that range, the sensor will send an 'ON' signal to the following blocks in the chain.
- The magnetic design at the back of Neuron blocks makes you can simply place your gadget on the magnetic surface such as whiteboard
- The redesigned magnetic Pogo Pin-connectors effectively prevent blocks from being connected incorrectly
- Support two ways to update firmware: wired and wireless
- The modules are color-coded according to their functionality, to make it easy to distinguish between them and find the right block
- The sides of each block are covered by a silicone sleeve to make sure that there are no sharp corners exposed
- Winner of 4 international design awards
- Detecting Range: 0~3m
- Detecting Angle: 120°
- Initialization Time: Up to 10s
- Anti-drop Ability: 1.5m
- Operating Temperature: -10?~55?
- Operating Humidity: ?95%
- Weight: 8.7g