Sculptural forms have never been this easy. The Fold Roller enables precise, controlled manipulation of cardboard. From simple linear folds to complex organic contours, discover your inner artist with this advanced cardboard construction tool. With firm pressure, glide the toothed wheel across the cardboard surface... then simply fold along the dashed line that you have created.
Makedo needs little introduction; find some cardboard, grab some Makedo tools and get started. The awesomeness of Makedo is that children learn by doing, creating, experimenting, failing and maybe succeeding but that's not essential.
The creations then open the door to imaginative play where the child is protagonist in a hack-able world of their own making.
Makedo is the most open-ended toy construction system ever because the reusable tools work with cardboard; a universally available, free and unlimited building block.
Designed for girls and boys, young and old, individualsand groups of all skill levels. With Makedo you can make anything imaginable of any size from a flower to a fort, a mask to a maze.
Makedo creations set the stage for immersive, creative and open-ended play where the child is protagonist in a hack-able world of their own making.
For classrooms, libraries, workshops, school fete’s, maker spaces, youth groups, school camps and deliriously outrageous home projects.
- understand the world of playful cardboard construction
- 720 reusable parts
- 24-48 makers
- run small and large group projects
- 1x Fold Roller
- Makedo Discover (126 Pieces)
- Makedo Explore (50 Pieces)
- Makedo Invent (360 Pieces)
- Makedo Starter Pack (36 Pieces)
- Makedo Fold Roller (7 Tools)
- Makedo Mini Tool (12 Tools)
- Makedo Safe Saw
- Makedo Safe Saw (7 Tools)
- Makedo SCRU (180 Pieces)
- Makedo SCRU+ (120 Pieces)
- Makedo SCRU Combo (160 Pieces)
- Makedo SCRU Driver
- Makedo SCRU Driver (7 Tools)