With this kit, you get everything you need to start learning about connecting electronics to your micro:bit in an accessible and easy manner. Everything is connected using the supplied alligator clips, so no soldering required. This kit suitable for children as young as 10 with some adult help.
Monk Makes Electronics Starter Kit Features
- Learn electronics and coding with the micro:bit
- Includes a 30 page instruction booklet
- Control a light bulb and motor from your mico:bit and play sounds
- Measure sound, temperature and light using your micro:bit
The instruction book leads you through getting started with your micro:bit and then building the following projects: Movement Alarm, Lighthouse, Shout-o-meter, Thermometer, Fan speed Controller, Automatic Fan and a Theramin-like ‘Magic’ Musical Instrument.
Monk Makes Electronics Starter Kit Contents
- 1x Monk Makes Speaker for micro:bit
- 1x Monk Makes Relay for micro:bit
- 1x Monk Makes Sensor Board for micro:bit
- 1x Set of alligator clip leads (10 leads)
- 1x Small motor with fan
- 1x AA battery box (battery not included)
- 1x Light bulb and holder
- 1x 30 page instruction book