With this kit, you get everything you need to start learning about connecting electronics to your micro:bit in an accessible and easy manner. Everything is connected using the supplied alligator clips, so no soldering required. This kit suitable for children as young as 10 with some adult help.
- Learn electronics and coding with the micro:bit
- Includes a 30 page instruction booklet
- Control a light bulb and motor from your mico:bit and play sounds
- Measure sound, temperature and light using your micro:bit
The instruction book leads you through getting started with your micro:bit and then building the following projects: Movement Alarm, Lighthouse, Shout-o-meter, Thermometer, Fan speed Controller, Automatic Fan and a Theramin-like ‘Magic’ Musical Instrument.
- 1x Monk Makes Speaker for micro:bit
- 1x Monk Makes Relay for micro:bit
- 1x Monk Makes Sensor Board for micro:bit
- 1x Set of alligator clip leads (10 leads)
- 1x Small motor with fan
- 1x AA battery box (battery not included)
- 1x Light bulb and holder
- 1x 30 page instruction book
Note: The Monk Makes Electronics Kit for the BBC micro:bit does NOT include a BBC micro:bit. The BBC micro:bit board will need to be purchased separately.