Introduce kids to the digital world with Osmo Genius Starter Kit and transform how kids learn. Osmo blends learning and fun and promises to give your child a wholesome learning experience. With 5 different games to learn Math, Physics, solve puzzles, improve vocabulary, and develop drawing skills. Make young minds explore creative ways to learn through Osmo Genius Starter Kit!
Osmo is Magic! We know kids learn by doing and that's why each game centres on a physical activity. Whether it’s arranging tangrams, zooming number cards around, or even freehand drawing, Osmo sees and reacts to every real-live move. Fun-filled & award winning learning games that interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad, bringing a preschool child's game pieces & actions to life (no WiFi necessary for game play).
Prepare your child for the real world! With 5 interactive games that transform your iPad into a hands-on learning tool, Osmo's Genius Starter Kit teaches your child math, physics, art, and enables your little genius to hone their vocabulary and crea@ve problem-solving skills. Genius Starter Kit uses an interactive experience to foster creativity, cognitive skills and problem-solving skills in kids by giving them a broader understanding of math, physics and art. Also enables them to learn new words and solve puzzles with guidance from Mo the friendly Monster!
- Suitable for ages 6 to 10+. Fosters creativity and social-emotional intelligence in kids and helps them gain self-confidence.
- Get step-by-step instructions while learning crucial math and physics concepts, and acquire drawing skills and problem-solving skills.
- Develop creativity, cognitive abilities, and spatial thinking skills while having fun thereby blurring the line between learning and fun.
- Awaken your inner scientist, mathematician or physicist and develop lifelong skills. Prepare your child with knowledge about math, science and art and give them a broader understanding of vocabulary and spatial reasoning.
- Approved by parents and teachers worldwide, used in over 30,000+ classrooms.
- Parents can track game progress, using child game profiles, on a parent app.
What they'll learn
- Number sense and math confidence
- Spatial sense and visual acuity
- Reading and vocabulary
- Creativity and problem solving
- Hand-eye coordination and self expression
Five new hands-on learning games to engage kids
Masterpiece teaches drawing and creative confidence. It is a fun drawing tool, transforming any image into simple outlines, making it easy for kids to create amazing artwork. Supercharge drawing skills and practice handwriting while developing hand-eye coordination and self-expression. Masterpiece doesn't require any special pieces and is played with a pen and paper or a whiteboard.
Teaches spelling and critical thinking skills. Guess and spell hidden words in the on-screen image with physical tiles. Team up or compete in-person with friends or family to see who will get their letter in first! Download free content like trivia, geography or upload your own like family names. The possibilities are endless.
Learn spatial relational skills with Tangram's 500+ visual and spatial puzzles. This mindful game uses timeless tangram wooden pieces, challenging students to use these pieces to match on-screen shapes with their handiwork lighting up with each victory. Compare, manipulate, and transform geometric pieces to put them together forming shapes. Tangram provides instant visual and auditory feedback during gameplay for self-correction as students solve the puzzles and advance to new puzzle maps.
With 60+ levels of creative engineering, Newton teaches creative problem solving skills and fosters social-emotional skills. Make on-screen falling balls land on targets by drawing obstacles, challenging kids to think in creative new ways. Newton can be played with anything you want - Pen and paper, Tangram pieces, Words tiles, or any other objects you find in and around the house.
Be creative and embrace the playfulness of numbers. Learn counting, addition & subtraction, multiplication and math confidence. Playing with Osmo Numbers makes math intuitive and fun. As students master new skills, players collect over 90 beautiful fish in an engaging underwater world, unleash special effects, and advance to higher levels. More detail on Osmo Numbers here.
- Osmo Base for iPad
- Tangram pieces
- Numbers tiles
- Words tiles
- 5 game apps: Numbers, Tangram, Words, Newton, and Masterpiece
- Stackable storage
- Compatible with all iPads except generation 1, iPad Pro 11-inch, and iPad Pro 12.9-inch.
The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 9.
- Important: Requires an iPad to play (sold separately)