Power delivery for vehicle and aircraft design projects
The smartest way to deliver power to student made car and aircraft projects. Current is supplied through a tether cable which also pulls the vehicle around the PowerAnchor – so they don’t need batteries or steering. Use the data logger to record performance, analyse the results, make modifications and test again. The PowerAnchor is backed up with five fully resourced projects, classroom video, teaching notes, student notes, and consumables.
The Power Anchor is classroom tested and classroom ready. Designed by teachers for teachers, the particular needs of the learning environment have been kept in mind.
- Designed by teachers with special attention to the learning environment.
- Portable and light.
- Easy to use independently.
- Rechargeable with loads of power.
- Remote controlled.
- Push on legs for aircraft.
- Data logger to quantify testing.
- High impact carry case included.
- Its great looks add to excitement.
- Full set of five teachers resource packs valued at $450.
The Power Anchor is backed up with five great projects that are fully resourced with classroom video, teaching notes (including tips, outcomes and programme), student notes and worksheets. These are an outstanding resource which will enrich the learning experience of your students.