Raspberry Pi 4 is a huge leap forward for single-board computing, it's now a true PC replacement for a wide range of uses at home, in school projects and inside commercial products. This new-found performance is powered by a significant increase in processor, multimedia and I/O technology.
The new A72 processor is designed for "sprint" processing. It's incredibly fast, though will get hot with continuous loads. We recommend the Fan SHIM which with an easy software install, will actively cool down the CPU only when it gets hot.
- 1.5GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU
- VideoCore VI graphics
- 4kp60 HEVC decode
- True Gigabit Ethernet
- 2x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0 ports
- 2x micro-HDMI ports (1x 4kp60 or 2x 4kp30)
- USB-C for input power, supporting 5V 3A operation
- 4 or 8GB PDDR4-3200 SDRAM