Speed into STEAM with this indi kit designed to engage kids ages 4+ in hours of exciting exploratory learning and play at home. Perfect for parents, grandparents, caretakers, or anyone looking to equip their young learners with coding, computational thinking, and problem-solving skills, the indi At-Home Learning Kit provides hours of self- guided, screenless engagement.
Kids will discover how to communicate instructions to indi with colour cards, solve puzzles, and direct indi through mazes they dream up. Once they’ve mastered screenless programming, kids can learn block coding concepts by changing how indi reacts to different colour cards in the Sphero Edu Jr app.
- Design & create - teach kids to problem solve like an engineer as they design and build colourful, custom mazes for indi to navigate.
- Screenless & App-enabled options - Kids learn the basics of programming with the included colour cards (no screen required) or level up with Sphero’s all-new, simplified drag-and-drop blocks in the free Sphero Edu Jr app, designed just for indi.
- Spark creativity - customise indi with stickers and encourage creative expression and exploratory learning by driving indi through endless mazes and pathways.
- Hours of fun, right out of the box - As soon as kids open their indi, they begin learning cause and effect, pattern recognition, colours, directions, and more as they play at home
- 1x Sphero indi Robot
- 1x Charging cable
- 30x Colour cards
- 500+ individual pieces of adhesive tape to secure colour cards
- 2x Decorative sticker sheets to customise your indi
- 1x Quick start guide
- 1x Beginner's Guide to Programming booklet