The Sphero Mini Education Pack is now individualised and has everything you need to get rolling and learning!
This new and improved pack includes 16 clear Sphero Mini app-enabled robotic balls, bumper covers, mini traffic cones, bowling pins, construction sets, and activity cards that help expand playtime and imagination in STEAM learning. Now with enough accessories making it easier to send home with students for individualised or hybrid learning!
- LED lights glow in tons of colours
- Contains gyroscope, motor encoders, and accelerometer sensors
- Interchangeable shells allow customisation with several colour options available
- Connect to Sphero Play app and Sphero Edu app to play STEM games and learn to code
Sphero Edu App
Sphero Edu provides a toolset that is unbounded in its potential by weaving hardware, software, and community engagement together. While coding and 21st century skills are necessary, our program also goes beyond code by incorporating robotics and technology with collaborative STEAM activities, nurturing students’ imaginations in ways no other education program can.
Sphero Edu uses app-enabled robots to foster creativity through discovery and play, all while laying the foundation for computer science. Cross-platform apps are approachable for all skill levels, allowing us to reach as many minds as possible.
Program 3 Different Ways
Designed for learner progression, the Sphero Edu App allows you to progeam your robot 3 different ways.
Works with: Chrome, Android, IOS, Kindle, macOS and Windows.
- 16x Sphero Mini app-enabled robotic balls
- 16x Robotic ball covers
- 16x sets of 6 pins and 3 cones
- 16x construction sets
- 16x splitter USB cables
- 16x sets of 15 activity cards
- 1:1 Robots/Accessories/Activity Cards packaged together