SMP Eclipse is a ground up rebuild of our software, a totally new interface and ways of working that are more logical, faster letting you focus on your animation and story.
So what's new in SMP Eclipse?
Intuitive design - Revolutionary layout strips away complexity allowing you to focus on animation, character and story.
See results while you animate - Comprehensive visualization tools are always available and customisable.
Stable, fast and easy to learn - The new benchmark for professional stop motion software.
Network Licence - The network licence allows teachers and students take home rights with a licence that lasts 30 days. The licence is renewed each time the device connects to the school network on which SMP is installed.
Features• New interface easier to use than ever before
• Mix dozens of sound tracks with multi track audio
• Create flying effects with rig removal tools
• Paint over the frames to include light sabre effects etc
• Blend live action with animation using blue / green screen
• Found in hundreds of schools across Australia, creating impressive animation in K-12 classrooms.
Stop Motion Pro Eclipse Edition Comparison
|Canon / Nikon DSLR||Y||Y||X|
|DSLR Image lab tool||Y||Y||X|
|Webcams / Video cameras||Y||Y||Y|
|Resolution max.||unlimited||unlimited||800 x 600|
|Import movies and stills||Y||Y||Y|
|Paint on frames||Y||Y||Y|
|X-sheet / sound sync||Y||Y||Y|
|Programable shortcut keys||Y||Y||Y|