Free Freight Australia Wide
Buy the UP X5, get
10kg (20 rolls) of PLA Filament valued at $869 inc GST FREE!!
- Promotion valid from October 1st to December 31st 2023.
- Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- Promotion is while stocks last.
- Promotion is open to Australian residents only.
- Free filament may be on back order if stocks run out.
- Claims cannot be made on back or past orders.
The new X5 is an automated 3D manufacturing printer, turn your workspace into a production line for continuous printing. Specifically designed for businesses and schools that require to print hundreds of parts a week. Users on the network can spool their jobs to the integrated print queue.
When a 3D print has been completed, the X5 automatically ejects the print platform out of the printer. A new platform is then loaded and then starts printing the next job from the print queue. The user then cleans off the completed print platforms, then they are loaded back into the printer. The X5 supports up to 2kg spools and can automatically pause and be resumed if it runs out of filament or there is a power cut.
Churn out print, after print, after print …Stack up and queue up to 12 build plates. Smart self-reloading build plates mean minimal human interaction is required for a hands-free, continuous 3D printing experience. All the user needs to do is to clean off the completed print platforms and then load the clean plate back into the printer.
The X5 supports up to 2kg spools and can automatically pause and be resumed if it runs out of filament or there is a power cut.
Checking print job status has never been easier the X5’s large 7” LCD touch screen reports print queue progress and the printer’s transparent top makes visual build confirmation effortless.
Three USB Ports
One USB port is for loading print jobs stored on a USB memory stick. Another USB port is for computer connectivity and still another USB port is for optional add-ons, such as a USB camera for remote print monitoring.
Dual Filtration System
Both PLA and ABS are “high emitters“ of UFP and VOC and it is essential for Health & Saftey compliance that you have a safe enviorment to print in. Manufacturing with plastic doesn’t have to be unhealthy. The X5 includes Tiertime’s 2018 air filtration system, specifically designed for large build chambers. Air is recirculated through separate HEPA and activated carbon filters, radically reducing toxic UFP and VOC emissions.
- The base X5 3D printer is fitted with a PLA print head ONLY. It can be swapped out for either ABS or TPU print heads. ABS and TPU print heads sold separately.
- To get the best and most reliable results the X5 works best with UP PLA filament & the PLA print head that comes with the 3D printer. We also highly recommend printing with PETG as you can use the PLA print head as well. The X5 can print with UP ABS, however we still highly recommend to use PLA. If you do print with ABS you must get the ABS print head for the X5