micro: Maqueen Plus is an advanced version of micro:Maqueen Lite (4.0), which is more powerful and intelligent. Optimized with better power management and larger capacity power supply, it can be perfectly compatible with HuskyLens AI Vision Sensor, which makes it an accessible AI robot teaching tool.
In addition, micro:Maqueen Plus comes with a larger and more stable chassis, more built-in functions and more expansion ports, it is not only suitable for classroom teaching, but also can be suitable for after-school extended exercises and robot competitions.
Note: The DF Robot micro: Maqueen Plus Robot does NOT include a BBC micro:bit or Rechargeable High Capacity Lithium Battery. The BBC micro:bit and battery will need to be purchased separately.
High Capacity Lithium Battery
- Powered by18650 high capacity lithium battery.
- Onboard charging circuit and battery indicator.
- 6 line tracking sensors to allow complex routine programs and complicated maze algorithms.
- Supports analog readings and sensor calibrations with only one key.
Rich Extension Interfaces
- 9 GPIO expansion ports, 3 I2C extension ports, 3 servo expansion ports.
- 12 M3 threaded connections.
- Fully compatible with micro: Maqueen Mechanic and HuskyLens AI vision sensor.
High Speed Metal Motor
- 260 RPM high speed metal motor; higher travel speed and well suitable for robot competitions.
Motor with Encoder and PID Control
- 2 encoders to read real-time speed and direction, thus multiple cars running in the same map can be smoother.
- PID control for a stronger moment force in low speed.
- 2 large-size RGB LEDs, supports 6 colors displaying.
- Onboard infrared receiving sensor and buzzer.
- Free high-quality ultrasonic sensor, which performs better than SR04 version.
- One free line-tracking map for user-friendly experience.
Large and Stable
- A larger size and more stable chassis than micro: Maqueen Lite, which is available for combining with more accessories.