Buy the UP300, get either
Option 1: 2 years worth of warranty valued at $680.00 inc GST
Option 2: Free 6kg (12 rolls) of ABS Filament valued at $461.67 inc GST
FREE Freight Australia Wide*
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion valid to May 31st 2022.
- Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- Promotion is while stocks last.
- Promotion is open to Australian residents only.
- *Free freight only valid for sales within Australian mainland.
- Claims cannot be made on back or past orders.
Three Separate Extruders - Optimized for Different Materials
Each extruder is designed specifically for a matching material type. One is for ABS and other high-temperature filaments, one for lower temperature filaments such as PLA, and the other is for TPU, a flexible polyurethane.
Dual Filtration System
Both PLA and ABS are “high emitters“ of UFP and VOC and it is essential for Health & Saftey compliance that you have a safe enviorment to print in. Manufacturing with plastic doesn’t have to be unhealthy. The X5 includes Tiertime’s 2018 air filtration system, specifically designed for large build chambers. Air is recirculated through separate HEPA and activated carbon filters, radically reducing toxic UFP and VOC emissions.
Control and Monitor Print Jobs with a 4.3” LCD Screen
A 4.3-inch, full color, LCD touchscreen puts Tiertime Print Queue, print job settings and print job status right at your fingertips. Software-updateable, it can be enhanced for future features.
Waste Collection Tray
A removable waste collection tray is positioned below the build platform to make cleaning the bottom of the printer’s enclosure a breeze.
Tiertime Print Queue
Tiertime’s new Print Queue allows multiple users to stack print jobs into a queue, accessible from the printer’s touchscreen and from Tiertime’s software. Any user on the network can become the queue’s administrator, controlling and re-ordering the print queue.
Print Directly from USB Stick
The 2018 Tiertime line of 3D printers includes a spare USB port for loading print tasks from a USB memory stick. A print task is a sliced 3D model file with print settings embedded.
In addition to Wi-Fi, the UP300 includes a LAN Port for those preferring to work in a more secure, hard-wired networking environment.
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Pliers
- 1x Scraper
- 1x Nozzle Wrench: 8mm
- 1x Pair of Gloves
- 1x SD Card
- 1x SD Card Reader
- 1x Calibration Card
- 2x PTFE Tube: Shorter one for PLA Extruder, Longer one for TPU Extruder
- 3x Allen Keys: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm
- 3x Nozzles: 0.2mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm
UP 300 Box
- 1x UP 300 with ABS Extruder Preinstalled
- 1x 500g Spool of ABS Filament
- 1x Flex Glass Board
- 1x Perf Glass Board
- 1x Power Adater
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x PLA Extruder with 0.4mm Nozzle
- 1x TPU Extruder with 0.5mm Nozzle