This little board, exactly the same form factor as a Raspberry Pi Zero and our 4tronix Drive:Bit, allows you to control and power up to 16 servos at the same time.
The servo power connections (typically 5V) can be made through the USB connector OR the 2-pin screw terminal OR by using the 2-pin male header.
Search for "ServoBit" in Microsoft Makecode for the special extension that makes this really easy to use.
The extension even allows you to control the speed of servo rotation to make your models move extra smoothly!
- Dimensions: 65 x 30.5 mm (same size and mounting holes as a Raspberry Pi Zero)
- Input voltage: 5V to 6V max with reverse polarity protection and blocking diodes
- PCA9685 controls up to 16 servos simultaneously
- FireLed Status indicator on pin 16. Full RGB and flashing control
- 3.3V Regulator 0.5A
- Power from Microbit does not power theServos. Servos are only powered from the 5V-6V inputs