DF Robot micro: Maqueen Robot Lite is a graphical programming robot for STEM education, which inherits playability and simple operation of micro:bit. The Mini-body, interesting features and plug-and-play allow children to quickly learn graphic programming in entertaining, nurturing children's interest in science and logical thinking.
Maqueen is a perfect toy for kids to start learning robotics. They could almost set Maqueen to do anything by converting their thoughts into programs. Moreover, to add even more possibilities to Maqueen, we have added more sensors that support sound, light, object, or even wireless signal interaction.
- Support for Makecode, will support Scratch and python later.
- Small size, flexible movement.
- All-metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
- Obstacle Avoidance
- IR Remote Control
- 4 Programmable RGB Lights
- 2-way IR Line-tracking
- 2-way LED Indicator
- Wireless Remote Control Pad
- Edge Connectors and IIC Expansions
- Exclusive customized POM bearing wheel, flexible and reliable, strong obstacle crossing ability.
- Easy to install, easy to use.