|DF Robot micro: Maqueen Robot Lite for the BBC micro:bit - DF Robot micro: Maqueen Robot is a graphical programming robot for STEM education, which inherits playability and simple operation of micro:bit.|
|DF Robot CR123A Li-ion Battery Holder - This is a Li-ion Battery Holder specially designed for micro: bit educational robot Maqueen. It can be used to hold a CR123A 3.6V lithium rechargeable battery.|
|Rechargeable LIPO Battery - CR123A 3.7V 700mAh - This is a rechargeable battery option for the DF Robot micro: Maqueen for the BBC micro:bit.|
Note: The DF Robot micro: Maqueen Robot Lite (Rechargeable) does NOT include a BBC micro:bit. The BBC micro:bit will need to be purchased separately.
DF Robot micro: Maqueen Robot is a graphical programming robot for STEM education, which inherits playability and simple operation of micro:bit. The Mini-body, interesting features and plug-and-play allow children to quickly learn graphic programming in entertaining, nurturing children's interest in science and logical thinking.
Maqueen is a perfect toy for kids to start learning robotics. They could almost set Maqueen to do anything by converting their thoughts into programs. Moreover, to add even more possibilities to Maqueen, we have added more sensors that support sound, light, object, or even wireless signal interaction.
- Support for Makecode, will support Scratch and python later.
- Small size, flexible movement.
- All-metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
- Obstacle Avoidance
- IR Remote Control
- 4 Programmable RGB Lights
- 2-way IR Line-tracking
- 2-way LED Indicator
- Wireless Remote Control Pad
- Edge Connectors and IIC Expansions
- Exclusive customized POM bearing wheel, flexible and reliable, strong obstacle crossing ability.
- Easy to install, easy to use.