Elecfreaks Joystick:bit is a game joystick for the BBC micro:bit. On the board, it has an integrated joystick and 6 undefined keys. It is very convenient for users to extend different communication modules because it has extended connectors like GVS, IIC, SPI, UART. Besides, it has a built-in power switch and outer power connector. It is very good to use.
Note: Does not Include BBC micro:bit. The BBC micro:bit can be purchased separately here.
- Develop Environment: Code Kingdoms Java script, Microsoft Blocks?Microsoft Touch Develop, Python. Support UART serial port.
- Carry a joystick and 6 undefined keys.
- Carry IIC connector, support extension of IIC communication module.
- Carry SPI connector, support extension of SPI communication module.
- Internal Power Input Voltage: DC 3.9V-4.5V
- External Power Input Voltage: DC 3.9V-18V
- Size: 103.00mm X 64.00mm
- Weight: 54 g
Note: The Elecfreaks Joystick:bit does NOT include a BBC micro:bit. The BBC micro:bit will need to be purchased separately.