The Emblaser Core now includes the new 10W Emblaser Laser Unit which has been designed and manufactured from the ground up with exceptional performance, reliability and easy maintenance in mind.
The Emblaser Core is designed for the hobbyist who is looking for an affordable laser cutter / engraver that is simple to assemble and maintain. It utilises the same core technology as the Emblaser 2, the electronics, optics and laser system, providing amazing performance for a solid-state based laser machine.
All parts of the machine are easily accessible, making maintenance a simple process. From lens cleaning to completely replacing the laser diode takes only minutes. Perfect for the hobbyist who wants to spend more time using their machine to make things, than tinkering with it.
The Emblaser Core can cut, mark or engrave cloth, cardboard, paper, leather, wood, plastics and so much more. A true 3D cutting & engraving machine, the Emblaser Core allows you to achieve different levels of depths and details. It gives your piece that extra dimension by giving you the control to adjust the height of the laser while cutting. Cut through thicker materials by setting your laser to automatically lower with multiples passes.
What sets the Emblaser Core apart from other laser cutters and engravers?
- Affordable - Costing a fraction of the price of other entry level laser cutters and engravers the Emblaser Core is the perfect solution for those with a limited budget.
- Easy to Use - Intuitive and easy to use software combined with easy alignment of materials using the inbuilt camera the Emblaser Core bypasses the long learning curves commonly associated with laser cutters and engravers.
- Portable - With a small footprint without compromising on capacity the Emblaser Core is a true desktop laser cutter that will fit comfortably on most tabletops in school, home or workshop.
- Australian Made & Supported - Designed and manufactured in Australia with local support for your peace of mind.
- Safe - Unlike cheap competitors the Emblaser Core Kit offers a metal base plate, OD7+ protective eyewear and a fire blanket. These are critical pieces of safety equipment for Class 4 laser products.
- Software Included - The Emblaser Core Kit also includes a free licensed copy of LightBurn with 3 years of free updates.
So many materials
The Emblaser Core can cut, mark or engrave cloth, cardboard, paper, leather, wood, plastics and so much more.
Automatic Laser Height
One of the incredible features of the Emblaser Core is its software controlled laser height.
No need to fiddle around adjusting the laser height for your materials. Either use the software material library or enter your material thickness. The Emblaser Core does the rest, setting the laser to the optimal focus height.
Automatically adjust the height of the laser while cutting and engraving to gain an extra dimension of control.
Cut through thicker materials by setting your laser to automatically lower with multiples passes. Create 3D engravings with depth or automatically adjust the sharpness of your laser to create sharp lines or soft fills. So many possibilities!
Working on larger materials is now possible with a 500mm x 300mm (19.66″ x 11.81″) work area, PLUS the ability to use larger materials with the pass-thru built into the machine sides.
Reliability & Low Maintenance
Our solid-state laser diode gives unparalleled reliability compared to most CO2 laser systems.
No need to complicated mirror calibration and cleaning. Run the Emblaser Core continuously without the need for messy water cooling setups.
Spend more time working on your projects and less time tweaking your machine.
Create stunning 3D engravings with depth or adjust sharpness to create sharp lines or soft fills with the automatic Z axis of the head.
Is the Emblaser Core difficult to assemble?
No. The assembly has been simplified as much as possible. Parts either clip together or are fastened with a screw or nut and bolt. There is no machining needed. Tools are provided along with very detailed step-by-step instructions.Complicated parts have been pre-assemble for you and labeled. Every customer receives full access to the Darkly Labs Help Centre. This is a community site with a wealth of information and is closley monitored with any questions answered, within 24 hours usually.
Upgrade your Emblaser laser cutter and take it to the next level! This new, upgraded laser unit has been designed and manufactured from the ground up with exceptional performance, reliability and easy maintenance in mind.
- Double the amount of detail and enjoy more control when shading and engraving.
- Enjoy a kerf less than half the width of the original 5W laser.
- A redesigned lens mechanism now features a removable quartz cap that protects the lens from debris and makes cleaning a breeze.
The next generation of software for the entire range of Emblaser machines. LightBurn is a simple to use, yet powerful multi-platform program for controlling your Emblaser 1 & 2. You can install the product on up to two machines at a time, so people with Mac/PC setups, or a PC in the house and one in the shop will be covered. Licenses can be transferred between machines if you get a new PC. read more | free trial
Each Emblaser comes with a standard licence that allows up to 10 installations.