These 1.75mm PETG-CF filaments are great quality, excellent value and are designed to fit into almost all of the Flashforge 3D Printers. They work equally well in other 3D printers too!
- What is PETG-CF Filament? PETG-CF is a Glycol Modified carbon fiber reinforced version of Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), which is commonly used to manufacture water bottles. It is a semi-rigid material with good impact resistance, but it has a slightly softer surface which makes it prone to wear. The material also benefits from great thermal characteristics, allowing the plastic to cool efficiently with almost non existent warpage. There are several variations of this material in the market including PETG, PETE, and PETT.
- Formula: Flashforge's self-developed PETG 3D printing material is produced with optimal pure materials to greatly minimise warping, curing and bubble issues during the production. It is durable, and an all-round great choice for products that demand strength.
- Spool Design: The 1kg spool design fits the spool holders of almost the entire range of Flashforge 3D Printers apart from the Adventurer 3 series.
- 1x 1kg Spool
- A hardened 0.6mm nozzle is required to print carbon fiber reinforced filaments.
- This product is suitable for any desktop-grade 3D printer with a heating platform, which can be adapted to different printing surfaces, such as blue tape, Kapton tape, glass, etc.
- In order to ensure the printing accuracy of the product, it is recommended that the layer thickness setting should not be too high, recommended thickness is 0.2-0.3mm.