The new STEAM edition of KID PIX enters a world where art and science reunite and critical thinking meets creative making. Young artists can now transform their digital stories and adventures into interactive digital art, science and math projects with the help of STEAM activities tailored to suit the needs of your ingenious young innovators.
New button actions enable students to design interactive quizzes or create a learning game. Using a variety of animated costumes and their own recorded videos, students can star in their documentaries or talk to an animated character who shares the screen.
NEW! Voiceovers for slide shows
Record a full narration for your entire slide show, or give voices to the characters in your animated story
Rotating and resizing stickers, animations, movies and text while moving along a path is as simple as pinching and dragging, making it easy for characters to hop, jump and fly around the screen
Students can use the new Sticker Maker tool to create their own stickers out of anything they see or draw on the screen. Stickers are not automatically flattened to the background so they can be resized, rotated, flipped and assigned a path.
Collaborative Video Narration
Two students using the iPad's built-in dual-view camera can create a video narration for their story, and add animated costume frames that let them not only tell their stories on screen, but appear as characters in them as well.
Interactive Tappable Objects
No longer bound to a linear model, students can create interactive characters that tell their story when tapped, sing a song, play a musical note, make an odd noise, or just fly off the screen.
Students will learn simple layering concepts (move to front, sent to back, etc.) with the new Layer Tools in the Grab Tools area. Combined with the 3D characters and 3D backgrounds, they can now begin to explore the relationship of scale and perspective.
Slide shows and stop-action flipbook movies can be assembled on the same screen as the paint canvas with the new Slide Tube, including setting transitions, slide duration, music tracks and how tot advance to the next slide.
- Develops creative skills at every ability level
- Builds skills in organization and presentation of ideas
- Encourages integration of technology into the learning and teaching process
- Develops skills needed to meet National Education Technology Standards
- Facilitates learning across the curriculum from language arts to math and from science to social studies
- New button actions enable students to design interactive quizzes.
- Make own video and talk to an animated character who shares the screen.
- Set the scene with dozens of rich, multi-layered 3D backgrounds.
- Easy path animation tools let 3D characters move and interact.
- Create floating stickers out of anything on the screen.
- Simple layer tools teach about spacial relationships and perspective.
- Video narration and animated costumes let students appear in their stories.
- Set the scene in foreign lands with 100 video backgrounds.
- Use dual audio tracks to add both narration and music.
- Add pictures directly to slide shows with the Add to Slide Show button.
- Make stop-action short "flipbook" films with fast transitions.
- The Undo Guy can fix just about anything with unlimited undos and redos.
- Transform animated pictures and slide shows into 3D movies.
- Publish KID PIX animated 3D adventures directly to YouTube.
Add On and Upgrade LicencesIf you're new to Kid Pix then you can purchase Add On licences with volume discounts applied.
If you already have existing Kid Pix Version 4, 3D or 3X for Mac licences you can purchase Add On licence with upgrade and volume discounts applied. A copy of your current Kid Pix licence needs to be supplied with your order. Please contact us on email@example.com for details on Add On & Upgrade Licences.