This clippable servo has had the standard pin header replaced with super useful crocodile clips. This allows it to be used in projects that feature other clippable connection points, such as projects utilising the Kitronik Klip Motor Driver.
The 360-degree rotation servo features plastic gears, which although they are not as hard-wearing as their metal counterparts, they are lighter and suitable for most applications. The servo is rated to operate between 4.8V - 6V, and has a max stall torque of 1.5kg.cm@6V. If the clippable servo is being used in micro:bit projects, a separate power supply is required. If you are using the Kitronik Klip Motor Driver, the power can be taken directly from the Klip motor driver board.
The servo can rotate approx. 360 degrees and it can be driven with any standard 360-degree servo code/libraries. It can be coded using the MakeCode or Python editors which makes it ideal for novice or expert level microbit projects.
The servos are supplied with four horns and the associated fixings which should allow you to slot these servos into your projects with relative ease and without the need to make custom horns.
This servo requires a separate power supply from the controlling micro:bit. Attempting to power this servo directly from the micro:bit is likely to cause permanent damage to the micro:bit.
Kitronik Clippable Micro Servo - 360 Degree Rotation Features
- The clippable servo has had the standard pin header replaced with super useful crocodile clips.
- Small and compact yet high power output, 1.5kg.cm@6V.
- It can be coded using the MakeCode or Python editors
- Suitable for RC models and Robotics projects.
- 360 degrees of rotation.
- Operating Voltage of 4.8V - 6V.
- It can be used with Kitronik clippable micro:bit accessories, such as the Kitronik Klip Motor Driver.